Carbon Neutrality Partner
Join us as we gather leaders from Europe’s most energy-intensive sectors, to deliver invaluable insights into policy, projects, technology, and investments driving progress in Europe’s mission to be the first net-zero continent.
Our dedication to fostering a collaborative environment ensures more than just exchanging business cards. Here, you’ll join a site visit, forge meaningful connections, engage with policymakers, industry thought leaders, and tech innovators, and take part in interactive roundtable discussions.
Participate with us as we connect stakeholders in decarbonisation to spearhead transformative change in Europe.
Connecting 200+ attendees from across the decarbonisation landscape, including:
• Head of Renewable Energy, ArcelorMittal
• Carbon Reduction Strategy Manager, Tata Steel
• Head of Public Affairs, Heidelberg Materials
• Head of Strategic Innovation, Cementos Molins
• Vice President of CO2 and Process Innovation, Lhoist
• Director, Salzgitter
• Head of Public Affairs, Carmeuse
• Net Zero Priorities and Opportunities Director, BASF
• Engineering Director, CRH
• Head of Greensand Project and DK Assets, INEOS
• Group Head of Decarbonisation, Holcim
• Venture Architect, CEMEX
• Head of Decarbonisation, Thyssenkrupp Steel
• Industrial Director, Solvay
• Sustainability & Climate Change Technical Manager, Nippon Sheet Glass
• Global Hydrogen and CCUS platform Leader, Saint-Gobain
• VP Global Sustainability, OCI
Key reasons to attend
Build a robust business case for investment in new technologies – learn from early adopters in waste valorisation, hydrogen, and carbon capture
Dive into case studies – understand how others are selecting their technology requirements and working with innovative disruptors
Minimise risk and maximise deployment from an in-depth discussion of European financing mechanisms
Obtain an actionable interpretation of the EU Industrial Carbon Management Strategy, complete with insights from those already adapting their business models and plans
Attend the Europe Next Generation Tech Awards and meet a shortlist of winning tech – award nominees, winners, and other disruptors – find out how you can collaborate
Join us on an engaging industrial site tour, as we host in Germany for the first time in, the largest manufacturing economy in Europe
Key challenges which were explored in 2023
Whilst we had great feedback from last year’s event, we’re understand there are new challenges and opportunities emerging. We listened to our industrial network and previous attendees to understand what needs to be put in the spotlight this year:
• Following the recent EU Carbon Management Strategy Report how can industrials adapt their roadmaps to maximise opportunity and stay competitive?
• What funding opportunities are available in Europe around CCS and Hydrogen?
• How are industrials transforming waste into wealth? What is best practice around unlocking the potential of waste heat?
• What business cases exist around making use of CO2? How are industry leaders establishing a circular economy through CO2 reuse?
• How can emitters share expertise and financial burden of decarbonisation projects with partners?
What Attendees Say
“The Decarb Connect Europe experience was informative at the strategic and future policy direction level across a range of relevant industries and provided a real opportunity to meet relevant people from other organisations and exchange views and experience as to how the future looks and what might be achievable.”
Chris Every, Director and Co-Founder, Coomtech
“Experienced the Decarb Connect Europe for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the openess of participants and possibility to pitch as a scale-up company. The future will tell if it will bring the desired outcome for our presented technology.”
Michael van Oostrom, Business Development RED, Redstack
A very well-organized event, with attention to all details that make the difference. Excellent level of speakers, both in terms of seniority and expertise from a broad range of industries, NGO’s, funds and policy makers. Well-designed networking connections provided by the organizer. Very practical conference app.
Faidon Prokopios, Manufacturing Decarbonization Director, Titan Cement
“This was a great, well prepared and executed event. Many C-level and decision makers in a room at a critical juncture in the energy transition.”
Jillian Toussajt, Lead Technical Engineer, Air Products
At Decarb Connect, we offer a plethora of opportunities across our global platform to meet your objectives, whether you want to find new leads, evaluate new partnership opportunities, amplify your leadership position or enhance your brand positioning, our packages are completely bespoke to meet your objectives. We combine our events, reports, webinars, podcast and leadership network opportunities to create a package that compliments your wider marketing strategy and surpasses your expectations.
Take a look at our partnership prospectus to see how you could get involved.
About the Organiser
Decarb Connect supports senior leaders in decarbonisation to accelerate strategy and decision making to reduce carbon emissions and reach net zero targets.